- 3 TbspVegetable Oil
- 1 3/4 CupYellow Onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 TbspGarlic, minced
- 6 TbspChili Powder
- 3 TbspGround Cumin
- 1 TbspChipotle Chili Pepper Powder
- 1 1/4 Gallonno-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 cupsno-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 6 cupsno-salt-added red kidney beans, rinsed
- 6 cupsCoarsely chopped red bell peppers
- 3 cupsfrozen corn
- 3 cupsquinoa, rinsed
- 3 cupsKraft Habanero Heat Shredded Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cupscallions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 1/2 Cupfresh cilantro, roughly chopped
HEAT oil in large pan or rondeau on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook until softened, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; saute 2 min. Stir in seasonings; cook 2 min. Stir in tomatoes, beans, peppers, corn and quinoa. Bring to boil; cover.
SIMMER on medium-low heat 25 min. or until quinoa is tender, stirring occasionally.
FOR each serving: Ladle 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) chili into shallow bowl. Garnish with 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) cheese and 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) each scallions and cilantro.
Recipe provided by KraftHeinz